Angel Bee Yarns

Hi Lovlies,

I just wanted to drop in and tell you about the new addition to the House of Harte Designs Unlimited Family. Anyone who has talked to me for any length of time knows that I am IN LOVE with YARN. Well my dream has always been to be yarn shop boutique owner who can play with yarns all day long. Well the first step to my accomplishing that has happened. I have an online yarn shop in partnership with Ice Yarns.

The great things about these yarns are they are beautiful and uber affordable. Not cheap but affordable and yes there is a difference. So for all of you who adore yarns as much as i do be sure to get on over to the store and by a pak or two. Click here for the shoppe. Also the yarn comes in paks of 4/6/8 ball increments for one affordable price.

Here are just a sample of the many yarns that we offer . They are also some of my favorites.
Posh N Pretty
Stormland
Smores
Woodland

No comments:

Post a Comment