What's New With Love

Hi all,  I just wanted to update everyone on what is going on with House of Harte and me and future plans for the this blog and brand. For those of you who don't know I recently self published my first crochet pattern for the flower flapper hat that is featured both on my site and social media platforms. It is also featured on website and it is for sale. The response to the pattern has been fabulous and I would like to thank everyone who purchased for their support. There will be other pattern released in the near future but I want to do them right.

Currently i am working on resetting up knit and sip it will aire every other Sunday so that means the 2nd and 4th sundays of the month  it will aire on Youtube so tune in and please rate, subscribe and comment.

Also i have a few items i need to get out for my CAL's on crochetville, and  I am also a member of Etsy Artist of Color. In addition to that i am still collorating with my hubby to be (Jin) of Phareo Dynasty for his postive multi cultural (Blasian ) Graphic tees. So please support,support you can follow him on FACEBOOK by typing Phareo Dynasty also he has a blog and i will provide a link in the side bar for all to go on over and take a look. For now that is all.

Love Tawnya 

No comments:

Post a Comment