Sick N Knit

I was here on Tuesday and had the sniffles and it quickly spiraled out of control. Ended up staying home for two days ( count em two days) it is very hard for me to stay home all day without the internet:( however) I did continue to work on my $5 in paris sweater. it is turning out beautifully and I promise to post some progress pics tomorrow. i love the mix of dusty green and periwinkle and bits of turuoise mixed with dusty plums i think it will be my fav sweater of all time. Not to mention my first knit (big) project. Os very excited.

Any way while i was sick, my kind neighbor sent me some cornbread and great nothern beans. YUMMY! it not only filled my soul but also warmed my heart ( They like me , they really like me).

Wednesday was the hardest day because i did not get to meet up with my dear friend Ms. Carole. Ms Carole is an awesome knitter who inspires me with her love any knitting beautiful. She makes the most awesome handwarmers can we say GORGEOUS! and she has the most beautiful family. I am really lucky to get to knit with her on Wednesdays and Sometimes Fridays. She is knitting some very adorable Browns Mittens for her son and showed me a beautiful Hello Kitty hat for her daughter. SHE Is amazing.

Well, that is all for now i have to get back to knitting that sweater. until next time lovlies

No comments:

Post a Comment