Gettin Married!

Okay by now many of you know that I am engaged to Phareo Dynasty Owner/Founder Jin Li. Our wedding date is set for July 28th 2012. Many of you already know that a lot of my wedding will featured knit or crochet items that i created especially for my wedding. I truly feel that weddings that have an element of handcraftedness are the most beautiful and sentimental. While I 'can't disclose too many details just yet about the dress ( you will just have to wait and see) there are other elements that I am more than willing and able to share like this beautiful Weddinghan that friends of mine on Crochetville are creating squares and once i have the alloted number of squares i will join them and display at our wedding.Here is a lil peak at what  I have so far.
Weddinghan Red and Lavender Thank you to all the ladies who are sending squares

Some other Details that are not neccessarily knit or crochet related are the bridesmaides dresses I am making them  and decided to use the Convertible Wrap Dress  in a stretch satin they could wear again.
It is really easy to put together and i am really just elated to do these for everyone. This one is from Ashley Stewart but Iam making them and here are just a few of the ways they can be tied. I love the color but their's will be Lavender.


No comments:

Post a Comment