Knitopia

Okay a littel under a month ago i refound the world of knitting when My dear friend Ms Carole gave me a beautiful knit shrug that was made out of Lion Brand Amazing  Yarn in Glacier Bay. This shrug has needless to say been worn constantly. It is supprising light and warm all at the same time. Well ... it  reignited my love for knitting because i started knitting washcloths again. I needed a new facecloth and thought a handmade one would do just the trick. The one I created for my self is in shades of blue and i love it. I made one of these a year ago when i first learned to really knit and it GOT it. Now I have taken on my first BIG kniting Project. The $5 in Paris Sweater that uses Carons Simply soft.

My mom gave me three of her circulars and i just started the sweater yesterday. Of Course with Ms Carole's help. She is a awesome knitter. She helped me cast on and i have been knitting since yesterday of course not non stop. I had to sleep some time right?

Well I have about half and inch to an inch of more ribbing to do on this easy top down raglan. Oh and what is the yarn ask , that  I am using? Lion Brand Amazing in Glacier Bay for ribbing it is so pretty. and for the body Classic Elite Fresco in Hazy Purple. No pics yet but in the mean time here is a pic of my wash cloth I completed last month.

Happi Stitchin

Tawnya

Shady Blues Washcloth for ME:)

No comments:

Post a Comment