Natrually New

Naturally New
Hi My lovelies,


I know i have not been doing much posting lately and for that I truly apologize. I got a new computer and have been learning how to work it and transferring  important stuff from my old to the new one. There have been a lot of changes with House of Harte Designs Unlimited. So in the next coming weeks I will be  updating you on all the BIG changes with my business.


Now for those of you who are on my facebook, You know that i recently unveiled my hair. I finally took the knots out literally. My hair is longer on tip than in the back but I am okay with that.  Thanks to my Pastors wife she gave me some fabulous tips on how to keep my natural hair up. Over Thanksgiving I actually decided to flat iron it and i used a rich African oil to seal in the shine and protect it from the heat. I do not do this often so normally if I am home i just let it do its thing and run a come through it. Tried wrapping silk scarfs don't stay on my head, Tried wrapping still ends up poofy by morning and i have to warm iron it all over again. So my solution is when at home i put as little heat as possible on it and run a comb through it to keep it from getting tangled. I am still new to all of this so i will definitely keep you updated. But in the mean time here is a recent pic of me that was taken the day after Thanksgiving Happy Holidays all. Oh by the way, next month This blog will have Fibernista Extraordinare  Tei Batson of Fierce Threadz as our designer of the month. I am really excited to feature her and her work. She is COOOOOOOLD let me tell you with a hook. her designs are just AMAZING. She is a wonderful mentor, tells it like it is and i truly love her dearly as a sister so be sure to look for that interview.





No comments:

Post a Comment